Monday 5 August 2013

Say Hello to Hope

Photo by me
As humans, we can't escape the occasional, or sometimes perpetual showers of hardship and hurt in this life. Just as happiness is a natural part of life, so is sadness, and in those moments, or phases of our lives, it helps to read an encouraging word or uplifting message to pull us out of the fog. It may or may not solve our problem, but it lends a bit of hope that this season of sadness will not last forever, and we will soon see sunshine again.

Hope. That word is the reason I've decided to start this blog. After my own experience of living in darkness, it was the re-discovery of hope and faith that started me on my healing journey and propelled me to better days. My goal in sharing my words is to spread hope to those who need an extra push along the way, a reminder that they are not alone and in the midst of darkness, the belief that things will get better. 

Additionally, I look forward to connecting with readers with whom my words resonate, and building an open-minded, respectful and caring community.

My posts will be based upon my ideas, beliefs and perspectives which I have cultivated throughout my life thus far. Hence, I don't claim to have all the answers, or even an answer. Instead, I intend to simply bring my own unique voice and perspective to the realm of blogging with the intention of allowing you the reader to perhaps see a different point of view and new way of thinking about things.

I believe in living deeply, truly and authentically, and my posts will reflect that.

I hope you will join me on this journey, as it will be as much of an experience for me as a writer, as for you, the reader.

I look forward to connecting with you all!

And remember, there is always hope.

Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment